Friday, July 11, 2008

TIME

I love to fly kites. There is something about being on the beach with the wind blowing and you're reeling out the kite's line and watching that kite soar higher in the sky, you just lose tract of time. This week has been something like that. Here it is Friday and I can't recall what I have done. I know one thing, I have not run all week but I did train Mon, Wed and today.

I am signing up for a race on Sunday called the Evan-Man fun run. It's a 5K and for charity. It's in my neighborhood and put on by the Marcus Cross Country Team to raise funds for a three year old boy who has been ill. I think Christy is
glad that there will be no medals given out. She won't have to wait with me to see if I placed in my age group.

I wish the running team in Belgium, Amy, Mark and Jenny, good luck in their race Saturday afternoon. I hope they have a great time. I can't imagine running
late in the day. Kathryn did that race at night. I don't know how she stayed awake to go out and run that late at night.

Tomorrow I am planning on a light run.

No comments: