Tuesday, September 9, 2008

RAINY DAY

It's raining today. It started this morning when I left the gym. A slow, steady, rain. An all day rain. No chance of running outside.

That's the bad news, the rain. The good news is I had a great training session with my new trainer. I explained how I had no strength in my right hamstring and how Shayla and I had been working on making it stronger. So you guessed it. She started me out on legs. Oh my gosh, they felt like noodles when I was finished and I was tempted to just go home after the session but then decided it was early I might as well do some cardio. Since my legs were very tired I chose the bike so I could sit. I did an easy 30 minutes. I think I'm going to like the earlier training hours it will give me a chance to get cardio in and maybe some classes.

No comments: