Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March Curse

My computer broke and had to be sent to Indiana to be fixed. In the mean time I had a lap top and an Ipad to use but didn't like either. I kept making so many mistakes that I just said the hell with it. The computer is back and I can now blog and do the other things I did on it. I missed reading so many blogs.

My husbands back has been bad since December and after going through injections with out any relief they have decided to do surgery the end of this month.

The temperature has reached the 80's this week and our air conditioner broke on Tuesday. The part is in so they will be here tomorrow to repair it.

Oh yeah, and the roof leaks and I have a ceiling in the kitchen where it drips out.

Do you think with this kind of luck I should buy a lottery ticket?

1 comment:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.