Monday, August 27, 2007

GYM DAY

Okay I learned my lesson yesterday, too hot. Today I headed for the gym to do and easy walk. No green giant to follow. I did 20 minutes of walking and then ran .25 then walking. You can always talk yourself into going longer. I was going to do 3 miles but decided from now on I should do at least 4 miles when I'm on the treadmill or out walking. Why 4 miles, well it is a third of the 1/2 and if I keep increasing I will be able to do half a 1/3 at a time.
Keep up the good work that you all are doing!

4 comments:

J said...

That's almost as confusing as pie math.

Mark said...

You're getting there! When you have just four miles left in the 1/2 you can think about how many times you've done 4 miles, it won't seem like a big deal.

Amy said...

Huh?

J said...

Yeah, what Mark said. When you have 4 more miles left in the 1/2, you can start thinking about how much pie you can eat!!