Monday, February 22, 2010

NO EXCUSE

Yesterday I awoke to the sound of rain on the roof, no running outside for me. I made coffee and then mixed up a batch of carrot apple cinnamon muffins for breakfast. I couldn't wait for them to come out of the oven. Nothing like a warm muffin and coffee and the nice thing about the muffins was that they are only 2 points on ww.

Since I couldn't run I asked Allie if she wanted to see Shutter Island. I figured I could scare some pounds off. We both enjoyed the movie. Not as scary as I thought it would be.

In the evening I made beef stir fry for dinner, which came out really good!

After a weekend of eating and baking I had no excuse to not run today. I can't believe that I was so eager to get out in 37 degree weather with no sun and run. I bundled up with my fleece running hat and my hot Under Armour shirt, fleece jacket, and gloves and headed out the door. Brr, it was windy to boot but I was running and knew I would soon be warmed up. The run felt good and I did 4.75 miles. Tomorrow they say we are going to have snow. What's with this crazy weather!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Good thing you got a run in before the snow!