Sunday, February 28, 2010

WHAT ABOUT MARCH?

You know what they say about March, it's suppose to come in like a lion and out like a lamb. These last two days have been beautiful, temperature in the 60's and it makes it hard to think that we'll have more nasty weather.

I took advantage of the warm weather. Yesterday Allie had soccer so I wore my running shoes and did 2.50 miles on the trails near her game. Today she had another game but I stayed home and ran on my trails for 4.10 miles. There were lots of people out dressed in shorts. I even spied a huge turtle basking on a rock.

A big congratulations to Mark. He ran the Gasperilla Marathon today and finished with a time of 3:06:xx.This is a PR for him, way to go!

2 comments:

Amy said...

So awesome you are having such nice weather!

Sarah Kathryn said...

Finally nice weather! Way to take advantage of it! I love the picture you used for this entry, too :)