Saturday, February 6, 2010

YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME

Yesterday I ran outside. The sun was out and it was a fairly decent day. I went to Kids Kastle and took some stale bread with me to feed the ducks. They seemed to enjoy the treat.

Today it was not so nice. I don't want to complain because we aren't having storms like the East is but it was grey and damp and I just didn't want to leave the house. I opted to stay in and try the Jillian on the wii. It wasn't a bad workout, in fact I was even sweating when I finished. My only problem was I had a hard time following so I was not quite in time with her and she let me know at the end by saying " YOU'RE WASTING MY TIME"

2 comments:

Amy said...

She is so kind. Good thing you got your run in when it was still nice, though.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Yes, she is just so known for her encouraging ways isn't she??! Great job on working out even when it was grey and yucky out. I'm ready for some sun about right now!