Monday, March 1, 2010

I WAS EARLY

The weatherman was predicting it but I couldn't' believe after two nice days we would not only have rain but also cold. Today was my first day of boot camp and I arrived about 5 minutes before class. The place was dark, there were no cars around. Did I miss something, was it being held at a different time? I called Jenny and she reassured me that they probably didn't get there until class time. While I was talking with her twp cars pulled in , aah they're here.

We started with a warm up, I was on the elliptical and one was on the treadmill and one was on the bike. Yes, there are only three of us in this class. After cardio she had us doing 1 minute sets of three different exercises. First up was abs, leg extensions and hamstring curls. Every minute we rotated. Next it was abs, chest press and back. It's been awhile since I've done weights so I went with the lighter ones, next time I think I can increase them. Class seemed to zip by and before I knew it we were into stretching and saying good by. Shayla did remind us that this was an easy class and Wednesday would be harder.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like it went great - hold onto your hat for Wednesday, though!

Cindy said...

I'm sore today, so must have worked harder than I thought.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Good for you on getting there early and doing the class. I hope Wednesday's class is just as good!