Wednesday, March 3, 2010

BOOT CAMP DAY 2

As I was driving to the gym I was wondering what we would be doing today. She said it would be harder than Monday. I was still a little sore from that work out.

Warm up and then we were going to do weights. She explained that we would be doing 4 different exercises and start with 15 reps and then work our way down to one rep and then pick one and do 80 reps. "What" I said . I just wasn't getting it. Then the light went on. We would be doing a total of 120 reps for each and then we were to pick one and do 80 more reps. ARGH!

So here is what we did:

Squats with shoulder presses
Bent leg dead lifts with weights
Push ups
abs

I used 8 lbs for the presses and 12 pounds for the dead lifts. I selected abs for the 80 reps, at least I could lay down for that, LOL.

After the work out I drove to the library and could barely make it up the steps. I did find a new book by Jodi Picoult, House Rules, that I checked out.

2 comments:

Lori said...

That is a lot of reps! Great job!

Amy said...

Ouch!!! Killer!