Friday, March 19, 2010

TIRED

Surprise! I wasn't alone at boot camp today. There was someone else who wanted to be tortured. We started with a 1 mile warm up out side and then moved indoors for the following.

squats with shoulder presses using weights 15 reps
dead lift squats with weights 15 reps
V abs 20 reps
sprint out side
Repeat for 5 times

Ab workout with partner standing by your head and pushing your legs back down, 10 on each side and 20 straight down.

I am so tired tonight and my legs feel like dead weight. There is a class tomorrow. Do I want to go, NO!

Seriously, I'm really enjoying the camp and have lost 5 lbs since I started three weeks ago.

This weekend there are a lot of family running races. Good luck to Amy and Stefaan in Belgium, Katy and Tonya in Atlanta running the ING for the third time. Sorry I won't be there this year. Mark and Jenny are running separate races in Florida.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Har har - love that picture - one of the most memorable landmarks in Palm Springs - only people who are really "in the know" ever find it!

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Congrats on the boot camp victory and your weight loss! You are doing great and love that picture!

Fran said...

A friend of mine just started outdoors bootcamp and she loved it. Unfortunately it's not given close to my home otherwise I would sure try it.