Monday, March 8, 2010

KICKED ASS

Monday morning, rainy and cool. I had boot camp and didn't think it would be bad, but I was wrong. We ran outside to warm up and then came in for a really hard ( to me anyways) work out. First was bicep curls with shoulder press 3 sets of 15 reps. In between those we did 25 sit ups.
Now here's the part that wore me down:
Plank rollovers the length of the floor
lunges back to start
Three sets of these.
sideways plank length of floor
lunges back
Three sets of these.
Push up, walk feet up and then walk hands out then push up, the length of the floor
lunges back
finished with 75 abs.

After that we stretched it out, I could barely move off the mats to get myself out the door and home. Not only was I tired , I looked like someone had thrown a bucket of water on me.

Yep, she kicked my ass today!

1 comment:

Sarah Kathryn said...

MISS CINDY! The language! (LOL - just teasing!)

I love it! What a great boot camp day - you'll feel it tomorrow and that'll be awesome! :)