Tuesday, March 23, 2010

ASSESSMENT DAY

Monday morning and I was up 2 pounds from all the junk I ate including the chocolate covered Peep which wasn't as good as I thought it would be. When I got to the gym she said it was assessment day and we would be taking measurements along with weight.
OUCH! After measurements we were tested on how many crunches and push ups we could do in a minute. I did 25 push ups five of those were regular the rest were on my knees and 25 crunches. This is my first time to be measured so I only can improve with the next test.
There was still time to work out and she made sure it was a tough one, stationary squats with triceps press. Ten on each leg.
Side squats with shoulder lifts, ten on each side
plank with a push up, ten times.
Repeat twice.
Finished with three sets of the above and moved on to abs. We did 80 crunches and then got to stretch it out.
Today was beautiful and I ran outside for 3.96 miles. My legs were still a bit sore from the above workout.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Nice workout! The eating comes and goes, doesn't it?