Thursday, October 14, 2010

ACTIVE WEEKEND PART 3 AND ZUMBA CLASS

Sunday morning we all had a plan for some kind of activity. Riley, Katy and I were heading to Kennesaw Mountain for a hike.
Here we are about half way up. The temperature was in the 80's and we were lucky to have the shade.

Made it to the top, now the rest is all down hill. Look at that view.


While we were hiking Madison, Mike and Tom were busy at the shooting range. Hope they get some clay pigeons for dinner.
Last night I took a Zumba class at the gym. It was my goal challenge for the week, to take a class I've never done. I thought it would be pretty easy just dancing around. Oh no we were working up a sweat to all kinds of great music. There were places where I couldn't keep up and other times I was out of step but no one seemed to mind. It was an hour of fun, hard work and sweat. Would I do it again, maybe.
This morning I went for an easy run on the trails. Did 4.00 miles.

No comments: