Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WHAT'S ON YOUR PLATE ?

This has been a crazy month and my plate has been full. Mostly trying to get all my check ups in, some that are 3 year past due. Yesterday I was at the doctors and she said I need a bone scan. I haven't had one for six years. Last one I was off the chart for my age so I figured with all the boot camps and running I was still good and didn't need one. She thought differently. Thursday I go for the bone scan. Then I went to pick up my prescription for my thyroid pills and the pharmacist said the doctor wants to see me, so went home and scheduled that. Next week is the dentist.
This morning boot camp was fitness evaluation. I had to do a timed mile as fast as I could, which wasn't fast and then timed push ups and sit ups. I feel like I am slipping backwards. Push ups were 18 regular and 10 on knees for 1 minute. Last time I had done 20 regular. Looks like I'll have to try to work in more time doing push ups at home. I used to do them before bed, guss I'll have to start doing that again.
Friday is weigh in and measurements so hopefully I'll be okay. I would hate to have slipped up in that department.

No comments: