Thursday, December 15, 2011

Freezing Here

Yesterday I had an appointment with the dermatologist. I have had this dark area on my ankle for some time and kept forgetting to get it checked. I mean we are talking like a year or so. After Jenny commented on it at Thanksgiving I came home and made the appointment. The last time I had been to the office was in 2008, oops! I also had a spot on my hand and my nose. Well the hand and ankle were nothing but old age however the nose along with 4 other spots on my face were precancerous and needed to be froze off.
I got to thinking after I left the office that I never put sunscreen on when I go to run. I figure I'm out early enough that the rays won't bother me, but maybe that's not true. Maybe I need to start using sunscreen when I run.

No comments: