Thursday, December 22, 2011

No Baking Day




This is a new recipe I tried for chocolate peanut butter oatmeal no bake cookies. I wasn't sure when I made them if I would like them, but who doesn't like chocolate and they have to be a little bit healthy because there is oatmeal in them. I dropped them by spoonful on wax paper to set up, that took longer then I thought it would. This morning I gave one a try, yummo! These are good. They are like a piece of fudge or almost like a piece of Texas sheet cake.




When my husband got up I made him try a bite. " Will you eat these" I asked, because if he wasn't going to I would have to throw them all out so I wouldn't eat them all. They are that good. His answer was yes he would eat them.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those look good - will you put the recipe up or email it to me?