Friday, April 27, 2012

Gym, Rangers and walking

This week I was able to get to the gym three times. I had made a promise to Amy that I would try to use the gym more and if at the end of the month of May  I wasn't then I would drop my membership. She says I am just wasting my money, which is true. I have not been on a  regular schedule  since I dropped boot camp last October.
My big question was what would I do. I finally settled on the Cara Goucher workout for runners that was tucked in my gym bag. Basically you increase weights and decrease reps for four weeks then rest one week and start over. I could see some improvement just from Monday

Tuesday night my husband and I went to see the Ranges play and since he is on a walking program we used the Garmin to see how far the walk was from the car to our seats. It turned out to be only .70 miles, guess we'll have to park farther next game.

1 comment:

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.