Sunday, January 27, 2008

Like a ship at sea...

Today was the first time I've gone out to run since I have been home. Katy and I promised each other we would run today. I sat around the house all morning with my running clothes on and finally decided to get to the gym but when I put the garage door up it was warmer out than I thought so I changed plans and ran outside. It really felt good to be out on the trails. Like a ship at sea I am setting my course for the next race.

Miles ran 2:46
Time 35:31


3 comments:

J said...

Glad to see you got the ship a-sailin' !

Anonymous said...

I want you to know that you have inspired me to walk. I am trying for half an hour a day (with dog), and 25 sit-ups. It's hard not get bored, as the dog is not a great conversationalist, but I'm trying.

Amy said...

Doesn't it feel good to finally get out again and get moving?