Monday, January 21, 2008

Still Hard To Believe!

It is still hard to believe that I actually did the Disney Race, even though I have been home for a week. Today I went up to the gym for a light workout. I did a set for each muscle group with weights and then I hit the treadmill. I must say I was a bit nervous about running again. What if I would have trouble, what if I had no stamina. To my amazement it is like falling off a bike, you just get back on a run!
Now I am starting on training for the ING in Atlanta this March. I know the mistakes I made and how to correct them, more fuel before the race. Hopefully I will have a better time than 3:27:10.

3 comments:

J said...

Good to see you back in the gym! You will do well in Atlanta!

Amy said...

Love the picture - and I am SURE you will do better in Atlanta!

KatyShops said...

Remember to train extra hard for this one..we have to factor in our stop at the Flying Biscuit during the race for one of their famous biscuits :)