Thursday, January 31, 2008

Clowing Around

I just looked at my blog this morning and realized I haven't written since Sunday. It's not that I haven't worked out. Monday I trained with Shayla and she had me doing triceps and biceps. I was a little sore after but I have not done any weights for over a week. Today I was back at the gym for a leg work out and then I did 2 miles o the treadmill ( I hate the treadmill) for 30 minutes. I guess I blew off Wed and Thurs. I have no good excuse except that it has been extremely windy and cold here. Does that count?

5 comments:

KatyShops said...

Cold weather counts! You burn more calories just sitting on the couch trying to stay warm :)

J said...

You big clown! Nice workouts!

KatyShops said...

also...that guy sitting next to you is pretty handsome!!

Mark said...

It counts as AN excuse, just not a good one :)
At least you are being honest, that counts for accountability.

Amy said...

I was wondering when your ship was finally going to get back into port, it seemed like you were sailing for an awfully long time...