Friday, February 1, 2008

CROSS TRAINING

Today was a bit unusal. I met my friend Shirley for coffee and we shared a half of bran muffin. So I guess you could say my right elbow got a workout( those coffee mugs can be heavy). I no sooner got home than my friend called about going to lunch. Well really it was breakfast again. We went to La Peeps. I'd like to say we shared but we each ordered the Wanderer. It was eggs and potatoes with cheese and an English muffin. That wasn't so bad except we were tempted with the banana foster pancakes so we split one pancake. Oh my gosh it was like a giant sticky bun. More lifting, raise that fork. Pick up that coffee mug. I guess you know where I will be tomorrow morning.. the gym.

2 comments:

J said...

Ha! Don't sprain those lifting hands!

Amy said...

Friends??? More like partners in crime!