Sunday, February 3, 2008

" GET BACK IN THE GAME "

This morning I asked Christy if she would like to run with me."NO" she said. Ali was sitting on the couch listening and replied " Hey! Ever since you came back from the race you have both only worked out a few times. You need to get back in the game, and you need to pretend you never ran that marathon and you need to pretend that you are still training. That way you are more apt to keep training and running your miles."
Not bad advice from an eleven year old. So just because Christy didn't want to go I went on my own. I did the trails in the neighborhood and ran 4 miles.
miles run this week 6.46

2 comments:

J said...

Ha! See, I don't need to keep tabs on you, Allie is doing it for me! Good for her!

Amy said...

Can Allie come here and whip me into shape, please?