Monday, February 11, 2008

OUT OF THE BOX

Over the weekend I decided to sign up for a running class at the local Run On Texas store. It is a six week course, twice a week at 7pm. This was a big step out of the box for me. I don't like doing things at night, I'm usually tired and I don't like signing up for things when I don't know the people. And Surivor just started and It is my all time favorite show. However I want to improve in my running and need the help. I think it will be interesting. It also
covers nutrition and other subjects and you get a free shirt and a $15.00 coupon. Not such a bad deal.
Today was gym day and it was biceps,chest and back. My weights I''m using have increased which is a good thing, I think.

3 comments:

J said...

Hooray for stepping out of your box! Sometimes our boxes get too cozy and we don't realize we've actually boxed ourselves in...

Amy said...

I think your running class is going to really help you improve - I bet it will be really motivating and nice to get some professional guidance! Good job - I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Mark said...

Great job on keeping up with your training. You are now on the path of not only maintaining what you've earned but building up to the next level.