Thursday, February 21, 2008

WHAT'S UP DOC !

Running class tonight, and brrr it was 38degrees out and I kept hoping for rain.
I new we would be out on the track.

We were put in our groups and I am in the 101( the lowest or should I say slowest) group, but this is okay because there is room for improving. WE are six strong, five ladies and one guy. . We have a man for our coach who is very nice. He had us warm up and then we did 3 minutes running, one minute walking for 3 times and then cool down with stretches.
I'm learning that it is important to do the stretches and warm ups. I never really have done this before a run. I always figured if I have been up and moving around the muscles are warmed up.
We got our schedules for training on the other days, I'm sure I will change is out some. For example the long run on Sunday is to be 25 minutes, now you know I can do better than that.

Total miles tonight 1

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, we do know you can do better than that! Glad your class is going well!

J said...

See? I knew the rain would hold off for you! :)