Friday, February 29, 2008

RUN ON

Last night was running class. It was a perfect night, the temperature was around 60 and the stars were out. We did our warm up and then it was a 3-1 run/walk. I felt like I could have done a few extra laps around the track but we finished with a distance of 1.37 miles. I think I am going to try running in the morning on Tues and Thurs just to get some distance in. After we ran we went back to the store and talked about injuries and things you can do to help them and prevent them. I got to try out the foam roll which I think actually helped my leg. So I may invest in one.

This morning I had a training session with Shayla and we did upper body. We increased some of the weights, which must mean I am getting stronger.

Tomorrow if the weather is good I am planning on going out for a light run. The Georgia ING is about a month away.

1 comment:

J said...

You are doing great in your class. I think you will graduate in the top!