Monday, March 3, 2008

GONE FISHING

This morning I was up at the gym for my regular training session with Shayla. Today was legs and shoulders. We are trying to strengthen my right leg. After we were finished I had her show me the proper way to use the rowing machine. This is a new cardio for me and I wanted to make sure I was doing it right. Little did I know the machine had a game on it! FISH, well I pressed that and began rowing, trying to catch these fish. I'm not sure what the rules are but I had a great time playing and doing cardio. Does anyone know the rules to the game?

Yesterday I did the treadmill for 4 miles. Nothing great but at least I moved.

Total miles this week 4

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, I have to tell my kids there is even a cardio machine with a game on it! Good job on trying something new!

Mark said...

It's all those nothing-great-but-at-least-I-moved runs which result in success on race day. Good job in doing those.