Friday, March 14, 2008

IF ONLY..

If I only had long legs I could run a lot faster. One of the ladies on my running team has long legs and she is quicker than me. Last night was running class. I wore my new shirt. It is really comfortable. We did intervals at 4 minutes to 1 minute. There were only three of us there.We even managed to get a few more miles. This time it was 2.58. Next week he is hoping to have us run 5 minutes, we'll see.

This morning it was back to the gym for some training. We worked on back and biceps. I did a warm up on the bike because I was early.


I need to get a long run in this weekend. Hope the weather holds.

4 comments:

Sarah Kathryn said...

I'd LOVE your pie recipe - please!?

And if Jenny comes home with no chocolate from your underwear drawer she is no friend of mine ;)...

J said...

You are making great progress in your class! Even if you don't have giraffe legs.

Sarah Kathryn said...

Oops, I'm sorry! I left my silly comments on the wrong post!

I hope you have a great long run this weekend!

Amy said...

Go Mom go...even us gals with short legs can run, run, run (just not fast).