Friday, March 7, 2008

NOT A BAD THING

Yesterday was beautiful with all the snow, today the snowmen have shrunk and most of the snow is gone. This morning my trainer called to cancel our session. That was fine with me, I'd go to a movie instead. Well we went to the early show($5) got our popcorn and drinks and waited for the show to start. Oops, the picture was off track and while they tried to fix it we waited. No luck so we were given 2 passes and told we could go to another movie that was showing , plus we would get our money back. We took 2 more passes instead of money(now have 4 passes) and went into another theater. Oops picture was off track. You guessed it! We got more passes. This time we left, so for $10 we got 6 movie passes. I guess we had a better day at the theater than Lincoln. So long story short if I had had my training session I wouldn't have 6 passes. Sometimes missing a workout is not a bad thing !

1 comment:

J said...

A better day than Lincoln. You are too funny.

You better get rid of that cold weather before I come and visit!