Thursday, March 13, 2008

TAGGED

It's hard to believe that last week we were having a snow storm and today it is going to 78. Tuesday night was running class and we got our shirts. They are really cool, a grey Brooks tech shirt with Runner in Training on the front. WE did an easy 25 minutes at 4minutes running to 1 walking and also did some drills. I was glad to hear our mileage had increased to 2.3 miles.

Monday and Wednesday I trained at the gym with Shayla, we worked on legs, shoulders, chest and triceps.

I was tagged by Amy. Now I have to tell 5 things about me.

1. I won the county pie contest in 10th grade. I made a maple pecan pie.

2. I am a chocolateholic. I love chocolate but it has to be good chocolate. I have been known to hide it in my underwear drawer. Who would think to look in there.

3. My picture was in Prevention magazine for hiking in Austria.

4. I had to spend a day in the closet in 1st grade for talking too much in class.

5.I would like to learn to paint with water colors. Maybe some day I will take a class.

4 comments:

Amy said...

That is so cool, Mom, thanks for joining in - I knew about the closet but not about the pie contest! Glad your running is going well!

J said...

Well now I know to go rummaging through your underwear drawer!

Amy said...

Yeah, real treasures to be found in there!

KatyShops said...

Wow...a pie contest? I'm impressed!