Wednesday, March 26, 2008

IS IT POLLEN ....

Yesterday I had the chills all day. I thought of not going to running class but figured it might help. I did run but not up to what I usually do. Ran about 2.5 miles.

This morning my throat is sore and I had training. I made it to the gym and we did back, abs, triceps, biceps and chest. I thought working out might help me feel better. I don't know if its the pollen or am I coming down with something. It never fails that whenever I have a trip coming up I always get sick. I guess I'll just wait it out and see, drink lots of water and take vitamins.

Tomorrow we leave for Atlanta. The ING race is on Sunday. I am hoping for a better time than 3.27.

2 comments:

Amy said...

What is it with you getting sick right before your big races??? Hope you feel better soon!
(Like the picture from Leuven!)

Sarah Kathryn said...

Oh no, I hope you are not getting sick!!! Try Zicam - I absolutely swear by it!! Safe travels!