Monday, January 11, 2010

GONE

The ice is gone, the cold is not so cold and the sun warmed us up to 55 degrees. I was excited to get back out on the trails especially since I have a race this Saturday. I wore my new shirt and trust me it really keeps you warm. At one point I was so warm that I thought of switching it to the stay cool side. However I thought it might look a bit odd for some lady out on the trail to be taking off her shirt and turning it inside out. If you live where it's cold I would highly recommend this shirt. It's by Under Armor and is called the allseasongear.
.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love Under Amour! I don't think I have ever worn mine when it was 55 though! That is t-shirt weather for me :)

Amy said...

Glad your weather is getting better. I can't wait for ours to improve!

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

That shirt sounds amazing! It has finally warmed up here too - it's so nice.

We didn't have any snow or ice though - just frigid temps.