Monday, January 25, 2010

JILLIAN AND BOX JUMPS

Okay, it's Sunday and that means a trip to the gym to do a workout from Jillian.
I don't know why Christy and I always pick the ones with a lot of leg work, but we do ! Today's included basic lunges, crossover lunges with hammer curls, static lunges with reverse cable flys, mountain climbers and the back kick with shoulder press. The last I am still having trouble keeping my balance. There were 5 circuits total and three of them we had to do a hill run at incline 10 for 1 minute at a 5.5 speed.
Those exercises were enough to torture my body, but ever since I saw Jenny do box jumps at her Women's Tri-Fitness competition I have been fascinated by them, I want to be able to do that. Before Christmas Christy and I had been doing a few so I wanted to try again. My goal is to be able to get to 50, today I made it to 10.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Are you going to take it easy today??

Sarah Kathryn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Fran said...

Happy birthday Cindy!