Sunday, November 13, 2011

Big Thank You

This morning I had a long run on the schedule and was not looking forward to it. I was stiff from the race yesterday and it was already warm out. I asked Christy if she'd like to go part of it with me, figuring she'd say no but it never hurts to ask, and she said yes. What a trooper, she ran a race yesterday and then went to work for 8 hours, plus she works today for 8 hours. She stuck with me for over 5 miles and then turned back for home. I continued on with out a Garmin trying to guesstimate how much more I had to do. I don't think I would have gone 10 miles if I had been on my own the whole time, so thank you Christy for coming along.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Christy is a dear white rose!

Mark said...

Absolutely correct, it never hurts to ask!