Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What's Still Blooming

The bougainvillea plants are in full bloom, you'd never guess it was the middle of November.

The tomatoes are going to be a bumper crop, there are two other plants that I did not show. Guess we will be eating fried green tomatoes!



I counted 17 lemons on the tree, they're not quite ready to pick but when they are my husband requested a lemon meringue pie.
It has been extremely warm here, Sunday we missed the record high by 1 degree, it was 84. I went out to do a run this morning and the heat and humidity were hard to deal with. I guess I'm getting a taste of Florida weather so I'll be ready to race on Sunday.




2 comments:

Mark said...

That is quite a crop! You'll do fine in the Florida weather. Can't wait to cheer you and Jenny on!

Amy said...

Wow! I can't believe your lemon tree - that's awesome!