Monday, November 5, 2007

THE FUN BUNCH


Today I had a training session with Shayla at 9:30 am. This was a little later than I like. We worked on Back and biceps. Boy was I tired! I think it was a combination of time change and working out later in the morning.


Tomorrow I leave for 2 weeks in Tuscany with a great bunch of ladies. We will be cooking with Chef Faye (Fayefood.com) and seeing a lot of the countryside.

I have packed my elastic band so I can Workout and also packed my Garmin and running shoes and clothes. I am hoping to get in several runs and know my daughters will be disappointed if I don't.


I am also signing up for the Turkey Trot in Dallas that will be the week I get home. So that should give me some motivation to get my work outs in.

5 comments:

KatyShops said...

I sure will miss my "phone training buddy". I will have a tough time staying motivated with you gone! I know you will do great while you are away...and have lots of fun!! I will miss you - have a great trip.

Katy

J said...

Have fun!

Amy said...

Have a great time!!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! We'll miss you!

Sarah Kathryn said...

Have fun!! Your daughter's running buddy wants you to run while you are gone, too! :)

You'll LOVE the Turkey Trot - it is the most fun race ever - only Disney compares! :)

KatyShops said...

Check out Cindy's feature at http://goldenapples.typepad.com/who_needs_a_running_skirt/

They are chronicling her progress...

Mom, you have tons of fans!!!