Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Runnng in Italy

I am home from Italy and it was a wonderful trip. I had planned to run at least three days but with busy schedules and places to be I was lucky to get two runs in. The weather was cool and we even had snow one day! The food was fantastic, Faye always manages to put great meals on the table for us. Tomorrow I will be running the Turkey Trot in Dallas with Christy, wish me luck as I may be a bit out of shape. I am going to the gym this morning to work withthe trainer.

Total miles run last week 5

3 comments:

J said...

Glad to have you back! Can't wait to see some more Italy pictures.

Good luck in the Turkey Trot. Just think about how many slices of pumpkin pie you'll be earning! (Three. You'll earn three slices with no whipped cream.)

KatyShops said...

Yay!!! You are back!!! I missed you lots....good luck tomorrow....

Amy said...

Welcome home! Love your picture and I am proud of you that you actually did get some running in...it is so hard to do when you are away from home and out of your regular routine. Have a great Turkey Trot!