Sunday, November 4, 2007

In a few days I will be leaving for Tuscany to spend a week cooking. However, today was a long run and I was to do 4 miles. Because of the time change I was up early but still didn't get out until 8:30. It was a beautiful morning and I decided to do some of the trails in Highland Shores. Little did I know it would be crowded with bikers,runners, strollers, and dogs(some without owners). I managed to run 4.44 miles in 1:02:51. My lap pace was 13:56.

Total miles for the week were 10

3 comments:

Christy said...

Way to go on your run..

KatyShops said...

I love seeing the dogs. and people...it makes it fun! Good job...I know you will do great while you are on your trip!

Amy said...

Good run! Make sure you get your runs in while you are in Italy, or I'll have to be emailing Faye to check up on you!