Tuesday, November 27, 2007

TEMPTATION

I went up to the gym today and did upper body weights followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill. I was hungry and thirsty when I left and thought of either going to the new Wal-Mart for a cream filled Dunkin Doughnut or to Starbucks for a mocha. Both would have been so great, that big glop of whip cream, aah! But thinking about it I knew that I had just worked hard for an hour and all would be canceled out. So home I went and had yogurt with blueberries and honey and walnuts. A much better choice.
Total miles 2

3 comments:

Amy said...

WAY better!

J said...

Yeah, that was a tough choice. Good job on the workout!

Topher said...

Found your blog linked on your daughter Jenny's blog. I hear you about temptations, especially donuts. Good luck at Disney!

Topher
www.illrunfordonuts.blogspot.com