Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's Christmas

The neighborhoods are starting to look like Christmas. Today as I was running I saw lots of snowmen and reindeer. I ran through Briarhill and past the new Wal-Mart. Oh if I had only had some money in my pocket I could have stopped in for a doughnut, maybe next time. I ran up 2499 and past the new shops and then back onto the path with a stop at Kids Kastle for water. Turned around and headed back home. It is amazing how warm you get in cold weather. By the time I reached my house I was quite sweaty.

Total miles run was 6.25 in 1:28

I also went to the gym and trained with Shayla. We worked on back and abs today.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh you and your doughnuts!

J said...

What a workhorse! Hey, I think we have finally found the answer to how you can stay warm in the winter months! No more hibernating on the couch!