Monday, December 3, 2007

Running the trails


Yesterday I did not run. I was suppose to do 7 miles but after spending a day and a half on the windy soccer fields I decided not to go out and run in the wind and record breaking temperature of 81 degrees. Therefore I knew I had to get out today, and it felt great. Just for the heck of it I ran the reverse of what I usually do. Things look different when you are going the opposite way. I t was a beautiful day to be out. A cool temperature and crisp fresh air. What more could a girl ask for.


Total miles for the day 5.50 in 1:19


Total miles last week 10.75

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like you had a good run!

J said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your run! That is a rare moment when the run is fun, rather than a chore! You are so going to rock Mickey's ears off!!!