Saturday, December 15, 2007

WHAT DID I DO?

This morning I signed up for the Georgia ING half marathon in March. What did I do ? I made a new commitment for more running and I haven't even run my first half yet. I feel confident that I will be able to finish both and the Ing allows you 7 hours so hey I could have time to stop for a doughnut!

After signing up I figured I better get up to the gym and get running. I did four miles on the treadmill. I even ran at faster speeds than what I am use to.

miles for week 7.50

4 comments:

Amy said...

You sure are braver than I am - I am waiting to see how the Disney half goes before I commit to anything else. More power to ya! And it will definitely be nice not to have that time limit breathing down your neck!

KatyShops said...

I thought we were going to stop for biscuits...not donuts.

Cindy said...

Why not stop for both?

KatyShops said...

yeah...we have 7 hours!