Saturday, December 22, 2007

TWAS THREE DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS...



Was three days before Christmas and all through the house.
Everyone is feeling like a louse.
I went to the gym to see what I could do,
The treadmill, the bike,I'd try a few.
If only a few miles I could eke out
it would give me reason not to pout!
I made it a mile, what joy what glee
But then I had to go pee.
While in the bathroom I thought of that medal
And went back upstairs and started to pedal.
I rode it for twenty
and thought that was plenty.
Enough for today
I'm ready to play.
Hope you all have a happy holiday.



.

5 comments:

KatyShops said...

What spirit, what wry...hey you gave it a try!
Staying away from ole' Mickey...now that will be tricky.
I know we can do it and make ourselves proud...I'm saying it now, and I'm saying it LOUD!

Katy

Cindy said...

How clever we are!We'e both poets and we didn't know it!

J said...

You are too funny! How long did that take ya? Don't you have some Christmas shopping to do? :)

Amy said...

My mother the poet...very cool!

Sarah Kathryn said...

That's so cute! Katy inherited your poetic wit, too, apparently! :)

Merry Christmas!