Tuesday, October 7, 2008

PERFECT WEATHER

I knew today was to be at the gym even though it was a perfect day for running outside. I decided I would do legs and since mine were a little stiff I started out with 20 minutes on the bike. Just to warm up the muscles. While was biking I tried to figure out what exactly I would do.
I did three sets of leg extensions, leg curls, inner thigh, outer thigh, leg press , squats and seated calf raises. I finished with 100 crunches and then did a mile on the treadmill.

Yesterday I had coffee with my friend and decided I wouldn't run as it was heating up, the temperature outside not the coffee.

I also signed up for the Zooma Womens Race in Atlanta on Nov 16th. It gives me something to train for and I am going to try to get a time of 38 minutes or better. I will be running with Katy and her friends. Hopefully they can speed my butt up !

2 comments:

J said...

Get your speedwork in and you'll be able to get the time you want at the race! It sounds like a fun one.

KatyShops said...

Ummm...I thought we were going to make 36 minutes your goal? You can do it!