Tuesday, December 2, 2008

STRONG WINDS TODAY !

Today was my official start to my training for the half in March. I was suppose to do an easy run with a distance of 2 miles at a pace of 14:51. I wanted to run outside because I like it better and also to get some vitamin D, which according to the news we are deficient in.
First I had to go to the gym for weight training. Today was chest and triceps plus some ab workout. I was tempted to stay and do my run on the treadmill but that is so boring.It took me awhile to get out the door. I kept hearing the wind howling. Gloves and hat and jacket on I forged ahead and it didn't take long before I was taking them off. I ran 2.80 miles with a pace of 13:47.

2 comments:

J said...

Way to go above and beyond your training plan! Faster and farther...

KatyShops said...

you sure are getting FAST!