Sunday, April 26, 2009

GET MOOVING !

Jenny called this morning. Her family had done a 5K and she had come in first in the women's with a PR of 23:10. Way to go. Then she asked me if I had gone out yet. The answer was no, not yet. It was looking like rain here and I was trying to decide if I should go to the gym or go outside or not go at all. She won't let you skip. To cinch the deal she even shamed me by reminding me that my grandsons had run this morning and if they could do it I could. OKAY, I'll go.

I convinced Christy that she should come to the gym with me. I had 6 miles on the schedule.I got on the treadmill and it had been so long I drew a blank on using it. Took me a second to get started. I finished with 6.25 miles. I did not run all of it but at least I got mooving!
Miles for week 13.85

1 comment:

J said...

Am I really that bad? :)

Cute picture, I think I know those boys!