Thursday, April 23, 2009

THEY'RE BACK

One of the nice things about running outside is that you get to see a lot of things. Many times on my runs I have seen my favorite, the road runner, Today was a real surprise when a blue bird flew across the trail. It's nice to see they are back!
Today was speedwork. I was to do a total of 5 miles with 3x800@6:33. I thought it would be easier to keep track by going up to Kids Kastle where there are less hills. I had a stickum note with the distance on it and then I would write in the times. This was stuck on the outside of my car front window. I returned from my final mile and the paper was gone. I guess I didn't realize the wind was so strong today. I looked all over but couldn't spot the bright yellow stickum note.
I do know that my times for the 800's were under the 6:33.
Miles today 5
Miles for week 7.60

No comments: