Friday, April 17, 2009

WEEK IN REVIEW

I went to the gym on Tuesday morning for a training session. We worked on back and biceps. I had to hurry home because we were leaving for San Antonio to attend the tea party at the Alamo. I have my tea bag pinned on and I'm ready to go.
This was the official shirt for the protest.

The street was starting to fill up and people were out with their signs.


Our group was excited about the day.



We saw lots of shirts with different sayings and logos.




We tried to get near the Alamo but it was too crowded.





More signs that I liked.






More shirts that I liked.







The crowd was getting bigger.


This little girl was with her parents to protest.










Crowd is still getting bigger. The paper gave and estimate that there were around 10-15 thousand attending.
We arrived home Thursday and I had a 9 am training at the gym this morning.
It was chest, triceps and abs. After my workout I did 30 minutes on the elliptical. I'm trying to get my groove back!







2 comments:

Sarah Kathryn said...

YOU ROCK!!

I am so glad you went to one of the tea parties!!! No matter our political affiliations, we all have one thing in common: We are over-taxed! Thank you for taking the time to stand up for those of us who couldn't be there...

Amy said...

Love your pictures - glad you had a good time at your first political rally!