Sunday, October 18, 2009

SUNDAY CARDS

Christy and I were all set to do workout 8 at the gym and the good thing was we were going to be able to do almost all of the circuits in the room they use for classes. There was a lot of jumping, squatting and push ups on this card and yet I found it to be one of the easier ones. I'm not saying I could do them all, it's just that it seemed easier. While we were doing crunches I noticed a man outside the room doing jumps over a step-up box. I couldn't believe how easy he made it look and I was sure Christy and I could try this. I dragged down and set up the step box and gave it a try and then Christy took a turn. Hey, we weren't so bad and to think we were adding more exercises after just finishing Jillian's cards. I guess we must be improving!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Whoa, talk about going above and beyond!