Friday, November 12, 2010

IT'S RAINING IT'S POURING

So the only one happy with today's weather would be a duck. It is just pouring out side and is suppose to rain all afternoon with a drop in the temperature. Luckily we were able to have boot camp out side before the rain started. We did sprints carrying weights, sit ups, lunges and planks. After three sets of these we headed in side for some leg work, box jumps, squats and bike.
Tomorrow is a local 5K that a lot of the girls are doing. I haven't signed up because I wasn't sure what the weather would be like this time of year. If I get up tomorrow and it's not too cold or wet and I feel like running I'll go and race.

2 comments:

Fran said...

We have a lot of rain at the moment too. Hope it is dry tomorrow too so I can go out for a run. Hopefully you can go too tomorrow.

Amy said...

Still raining? It is here! Will call you later - the Inno is open this afternoon and we are going shopping!