Thursday, November 11, 2010

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM

Well we did it, we bought the car. My husband wanted red and I didn't care what color it was. We'll be driving it to Florida next week.
Monday I took in my cake samples( to get another entry into the contest) to boot camp. Felt funny taking cake to a gym. We did a mix of upper and lower body exercises.
Tuesday was car buying, you know how tiring that can be. That evening we went out for dinner to celebrate. Last car we bought was 6 years ago.
Wednesday I had coffee with my friend then took her home and stopped at the running store. I only wanted some GU"s for the race but came home with a new pair of shoes. I got the Brooks Ghost.
This morning I went for a 4 mile run, wore my new running skirt by Race Ready. I wanted to make sure it would be comfortable for the race, and it was.
The sun has just popped out and it is suppose to be another warm day, perfect for giving the dogs a bath.
Can't believe I leave a week from today.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Very cute car! Can't wait to see it! (One more week - woo hoo!!!)